Sunday 16 September 2018

Southend Scalliwags Customers - Wonky But Wagging!

As an In Home Groomer, inevitably much of my client base consists of nervous, anxious dogs &/or senior dogs who tend to find the hectic or unfamiliar atmosphere of a salon or grooming van overwhelming (no offense intended to my fellow groomies ). Or I am grooming puppies who have not yet learned how to stand patiently on the grooming table.
Toothless dogs tend to look lopsided
Unfortunately this sometimes means I have to lower my expectations of the finished groom because, well, it is blooming difficult to get a neat finish on a foot when the dog is tap dancing like Michael Flatley and I have noticed that dogs with no teeth tend to always look lopsided!
However I have a mission statement to fulfil, which is that every dog should leave the table clean & comfortable & easier for the owner to maintain for the next 8 or so weeks.
With Southend Scalliwags every groom is approached with the same energy and enthusiasm as though the dog is appearing at Crufts next day, regardless of the outcome.
Why? Because I understand that there is no such thing as 'just a dog'. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to every owner, their Scalliwag is a unique and beautiful soul.
And over time with regular appointments we find the dogs relax more and we are able to achieve better results.
Have your dog groomed in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. Call Babs at Southend Scalliwags on 07555207128 or checkout www.southenddoggroomer.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home